The Finance & Accounting Division’s role is to provide accounting and financial management services to UMH, its subsidiaries and associate companies.
The responsibilities of this Division cover the following key areas:
- Preparation of UMH’s Group annual audited financial statements
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts or consolidation of accounts
- Ensure compliance to applicable MASB Approved Accounting Standards and other relevant regulations
- Develop and maintain effective systems of internal and financial control
- Develop and ensure adherence to financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Cash management and treasury
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecasts
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents on audit and tax related matters
The Division strives to provide timely, accurate and complete financial information to the Board and/or stakeholders in business decisions making purpose.
Woo Su Min
Group Financial Controller
Ungku Nabihah Ungku Mohamad Salleh
Noor Faradilla Muhammad Nawawi